c500 parking bays are available to residents and visitors of Winterthur Way.
A number of properties across Winterthur Way have been allocated designated parking bays.
- Unauthorised parking or parking a vehicle in an area or space that has not been designated to you may result in your vehicle receiving a parking charge notice.
- Enforcement is in operation 24hrs per day.
- Parking permits are issued for each allocated bay – these must be clearly visible in the vehicles windscreen at all times whilst the vehicle is parked in the bay.
- Parking in front of garages is not permitted at any time.
- A motorcycle and car may be parked in a single bay at the same time so long as this does not cause an obstruction – both vehicles must display permits for the allocated bay.
A number of surface parking bays around across Winterthur Way are specifically designated as visitor parking.
- If any known residents vehicle is parked in a visitor bay, that vehicle will receive a parking charge notice -this restriction is enforced 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
- The maximum stay for vehicles in visitor bays is 4 hours – vehicles may not return within 48 hours.
- Visitor bay restrictions apply from 8am to 12midnight, monday to friday (excluding bank holidays)
A ten minute dropping off time is allowed for both residents and visitors on the private roadways so long as no obstruction is caused.
Overnight parking of commercial vehicles is not permitted either in allocated or visitor bays. Special provision may be made for genuine tradesmen, contractors or persons with business on the development – please contact the estate office for assistance.
The Winterthur Way access road is double yellowed lined and under the control of the local authority. For all other areas, parking enforcement is the responsibility of UK Car Park Management Ltd who may be contacted by calling 0845 463 5050.
Vehicles that fail to park in compliance with the published policies will be issued a fixed charge penalty fee of £100 per day, reduced to £60 if payment is made within 14 days. If the fee remains unpaid, vehicle owners will incur additional charges resulting from further action being taken against them.
All appeals against parking charge fee’s should be directed in writing to UK Car Park Management Ltd, PO Box 4760, Worthing, BN11 9NR.